Why Real Steel Guys?
- Why The Real Steel Guys - Our sales people truly care about your project. We also care about that hard to find piece of steel and we will work hard to find it even if it's only a small amount. Des Moines Steel even has a stock car specialist as one of our sales people.
- Lowest Shipping Costs Availalable - We pride ourselves on being competitively priced with our steel, and that doesn't change when it comes to the cost of shipping. Please know that we make no profit from the cost of shipping, and we're doing all that we can to keep your shipping costs down.
- Services - Cutting, Drilling, Custom Fabrication, Columns and Custom quotes.
- Contact Us - Online Store Questions Ph: 1-515-243-0104
Local Customers Ph: 1-515-246-8004
- See us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Come Visit The Real Steel Guys at The Des Moines Steel Warehouse - 110 Clark St. Des Moines, IA 50314. Looking for something in particular? Call us at 1-515-246-8004 before you visit to check for product availability.
- History - Des Moines Steel founder Elmer Kunkel opened for business in 1991 with a commitment to providing customers with outstanding service and quality products at a reasonable price. His commitment serves as the core value of our business today. Our customers range from large construction companies, hobbyists, and artists, to large manufactures providing products to companies throughout the world. Regardless of the purchase size, our customers rely on our team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff to provide their steel products and associated services of welding and custom fabrication.
- Before Purchasing - Please note that we are not liable for incorrectly purchased material. Please ensure that you are purchasing our products based off of their description, and not the associated image, as most are generic.